Our team will work together to accomplish amazing goals. The work we do will be meaningful and have a positive impact on communities across the country.
vIRTUAL InternSHIP for pre-law students
Interning is one of the most effective ways to achieve success. However, internships can be boring, irrelevant, useless, and time-consuming. We have designed an internship that is excited, flexible, and will help you achieve your professional goals. Most students will not have an opportunity to work with a professor at a major university who can endorse their application for their dream job. In our organization, interns work directly with a professor with a proven track record of helping students achieve their dreams.
Johnson Forensic Services LLC is a local organization that leverages contracts, volunteers, and small donations to promote behavioral health, social justice, and sustainable peace through leveraging research on childhood adversity, social disadvantage, and mental health to help members of the justice community make more informed decisions. Dr. Micah E. Johnson, the Executive Director, is a pioneer of forensic sociology. Dr. Johnson currently serves as a professor of mental health law and policy. Interns will work directly with Dr. Johnson on exciting, fulfilling hands-on projects involving helping real people and building relationships with attorneys, investigators, and professionals in the legal field.
Interns will assist with research, strategy, organization, and outreach.
- Obtain an endorsement and recommendation from a well-respected professor. This will help interns compete for top-tier employment opportunities. Dr. Johnson has helped several students enter medical school, graduate school, fortune 500 companies, and other outstanding positions.
- Network with scholars, experts, and insiders in diverse fields. Interns will have rare access to invaluable connections and opportunities.
- Receive a world-class educational experience alongside Dr. Johnson, who is a decorated artist, educator, professor, and scientist.
- 3.0 GPA (Provide Unofficial Transcript)
- Must be 18 years or older (Provide proof of date of birth)
- Must commit to at least 10 hours a week (describe your availability in your personal statement)
- Demonstrate interests (Brief Personal Statement)
Please email your resume, proof of GPA, proof of date of birth, and personal statement to DoctorMicahJohnson@gmail.com. You may use the form below but please email your proof or documentation in a separate email.
Dr. Johnson had a way of bringing the team together by facilitating awareness and understanding. He is very passionate in the topics he teaches and he provided a safe and welcoming environment in which students were comfortable asking difficult questions, sharing experiences, and exploring new topics. His passion fueled passion in his students.
join our our team today.
Physical Office: 13301 Bruce B Downs Blvd MHC Tampa, Fl. 33612